Friday, July 30, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award


I've been catching up on all of my blog reading and realized that Helen over at Pens and Needles was kind enough to give me the One Lovely Blog Award! Thanks so much, Helen!

Now it's my turn to pass on the kindness by giving other bloggers with the award – very exciting! So many of the great bloggers I follow on a regular basis and whose posts I love to read have already been honoured, so I'll keep my list pretty short and won't re-reward (so to speak), people.

Here goes:

Feelin' Swell: My Life with RA Squirrel is endlessly funny and her humorous take on living with RA always keeps me feeling positive about things, even when I'm feeling crappy.

All Flared Up: An Arthritis Blog Ditto Amanda, whose sarcastic take on her RA woes slays me every time! Every time!

Bionic Pony Cause she's also funny, plus she's Canadian and loves pie – who needs a better recommendation than that, I ask??

Project Jennifer Jenn has had rheumatoid arthritis since she was a wee babe – she was diagnosed when she was 9 months old – and I am in awe of her and her positive attitude. She's a true inspiration.

The Seated View Lene is an artist, philosopher, writer and, oh yes, blogger! Check out her blog and learn...

Dual Sport Life This dude just keeps on biking, no matter what, and that's amazing to me and a great lesson to us all.

There are so many other great bloggers and blogs out there – this is just a teeny-tiny sampling – but I can't say enough about how much all of you inspire, support and comfort me through this journey that is RA. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

:) Laurie

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Laurie!! You are sweet as pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice to receive something unexpected? I love that. Congrats on your pretty award. Tazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you!! Enjoy your day! :) L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Laurie!!!! You're the best. :)

    -amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my post!

    ReplyDelete